Harry The Harlequin Baby Harry The Harlequin Baby

speechless

this is marvolous. to say the least. very trippy, very entertianing!

SCREAM! SCREAM!

Kinda Intresting

I wasnt very impressed by this, but it was pretty entertaining. For about half a minute. I like Infected so that made the video pretty cool. Good work!

FeixMan responds:

I didn´t expected anyone to answer. Thanks for you constructive criticism. The flash is more z0r material, but I decided to upload it here anyway. Afterall: My first and till now only flash was back in 06... I´ve gotta do something more serious for NG soon.

Have a nice day.

blek koffi blek koffi

Ren and Stimpy

I've been watching this movie for about a year (every now and again) IT IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO EPIC!!! It really reminds of ren and stimpy and your style is verrrrrry intresting, I also like your music choice and I think it all works very well! Good work man!

Expozz's Maze 3 Expozz's Maze 3

Disappointed

I was expecting a much better game while it was loading. I was hoping it would be a 3d walking through a maze. Good attempt, keep working on it, better than i could do.

THEKRAIDSTER responds:

I'll remake it like that as Expozz's Maze: The Harder Version

Gretel and Hansel Gretel and Hansel

Animation

You have a very unique style going on, keep it up!

Azure Apex Azure Apex

Putting DaftPunk to shame.... well that is way too bold of a statement for any mortal (specifically myself) to make. You have a wonderful talent and made my night shine. I havnt been on newgrounds for a while and forgot about the unique sound and talent of the users. Hope you continue making sexy songs!

OcularNebula responds:

haha, thank you for the kind words!

Ocean Paradise Planet Ocean Paradise Planet

tides flowing thru eardrums

magical melody at 0:55

i want to visit this planet and feast on the magnetic waves that produce this theme when you enter the atmosphere!!! then surf all day long :) in a binary star system

[Black Hole]* [Black Hole]*

Exciting

The world is in dire need of your studio lab. I can picture some dark lab with bright testtubes lighting up to the rhythm for a music video or something. With a dude DJ ing in a scary costume. Good work. Awsome blend of genres. one suggestion would consider having a sub bass play one note during the trancey parts. but realy awsome track

Solkrieg responds:

This was WAY before I knew how to work dubstep correctly. My lab consists of deadlier concoctions than this.

Luigi's Mansion 2 Luigi's Mansion 2

God of Germany!

Honestly i dont think this art piece will ever leave the background on my cell phone... unless i magically date a SUPER fine women. Lol... anywayer stop!s: I absolutely am amazed by your style and it inspires me everytime i gaze into the detail of the work. Fabulous job, never stop!!!!!!!!!!

kanashibari kanashibari

Speechless

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat! That is pretty amazing (to say the least)! If you ever stop mking art i will find you and yell at you! haha keep it up